Wednesday, November 22, 2017

What a Wonderful World - free gratitude coloring page


Thanksgiving is nearly here, and I have one more gratitude-themed coloring page to share with you. This old Louis Armstrong song is my favorite when my heart is filled with gratitude - this world really is wonderful, filled with love and abundance if that is what we cultivate. I love the word abundance. To me it means consciously recognizing that our lives are full of blessings even as we struggle. We choose abundance through gratitude!

Click these links for this year's first and second gratitude coloring pages. And here's a link to last year's Thanksgiving coloring page as well.

To download this free page, just right-click on the image below and save to your computer, then print as you would a picture. Make sure you click "fit to page."



No comments: